WHO WE ARE
Established as a Professional Corporation in 1985 as Fontanese Folts Aubrecht Architects, the firm has origins to 1961 when Mr. Fontanese began his architectural practice. In 1997 Paul Ernst, a long time associate with the firm, became a partner and the firm name was subsequently changed to reflect his inclusion in 2000. In addition, FFAE Architects appointed Philip DiNicola as a partner in 2010, and Ivan Garcia and Raymond Murphy as partners in 2019. Our firm’s experience is further strengthened by our associates; Matthew Edwards (2018) and William Heidt (2018), who will directly assist each partner throughout a project’s development. With seven registered architects and eight technical and support staff, careful attention is paid to our client’s needs. Each project is managed by a partner who is the principal contact with the client; a support partner, a Project Architect, and technical staff as required. The firm remains accessible and responsive throughout every phase of the project.
Our firm specializes in developing efficient designs to match specific client needs. We are active in the development of long-term and adult care facilities, and in the areas of elderly housing and medical projects; recreational facilities and athletic clubs; commercial, industrial, religious and educational facilities as well. Projects range in scale from large facilities to small residences all receiving full professional services.
The goal of our organization is to provide architectural services that meet the client's requirements architecturally, financially, and per schedule. Projects are directed from the inception of the concept to the completion of construction from the firm’s office in Orchard Park, New York. The basic services of Fontanese Folts Aubrecht Ernst Architects, P.C. include:
- Feasibility Studies - Master Planning
- Sustainable Design Practice
- Preparation of New York State Department of Health
- Code Compliance - Assessments & Reviews
- 3D Modeling / Photomontages / Renderings
- Pre-Design Surveys / Program Studies
- Facility Evaluations, Forensic Analysis, and Energy Modeling
- Historic Preservation, Rehabilitation, Alterations & Renovations
- Capital Improvements
- Exterior Envelope Rehabilitation, Window Replacements & Roof Replacement
- Space Programming and Space Planning
- Schematic & Design Development, Contract Document & Administration